House Minority Leader John Boehner (R.-Ohio) said that Obama adviser Harry Knox should resign because of anti-Catholic statements he has made.
People who read this...also read:
- Boehner Tells Obama: Health-Care Proposal Uses Tax Dollars for Abortion; Obama Dismisses Boehner’s Statement as ‘Talking Points’
- Republicans In Trouble, And In Our Opinion - Rightfully So!
- Healthcare Bill To Fund Abortions? Yes, Says Catholic Bishops
- Healthcare Bill Lies, Distortions And Deceptions By The Obama Administration
- White House Continues Attack on Fox News