The 3rd Platoon “Road Warriors”, 57th Transportation Company, attached to Company A, 39th Brigade Support Battalion, 553 Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 1st Sustainment Brigade, have proven themselves as true professionals under the strict guidance of Sgt. 1st Class Bernard Lithkousky, Transportation non-commissioned officer in charge. As truck drivers, these Soldiers from Fort Drum, N.Y., have represented the 10th Mountain Division with distinction and honor by demonstrating their versatility in becoming a successful convoy security team. With their tireless efforts night after night, they continue to sustain the more than 80,000 Soldiers in Multi-National Division – Baghdad by ensuring that they receive all the necessary supplies to complete their respective missions. Without a shadow of a doubt, they are setting high standards within the Battalion for future convoy security teams to emulate.
People who read this...also read:
- Baghdad, Iraq: US Soldiers Give MRAP’s The Once Over
- Co. B, 1st Btn, 505th PIR, 3rd BCT, 82nd Airborne Div. Salman Pak, Iraq
- 1st Air Cavalry Patrol Keeping The Peace In Taji, Iraq
- Iraq: Staff Sgt. Jason Ferari, a Montoursville, Pa., 3rd BCT - 4th ID - A Natural!
- Sadr City: 1st Armored Keeping The Peace