Dec. 29, 2007 - IIraqi Concerned Local Citizens watch as U.S. Army Soldiers arrive in Arab Jabour, Iraq, Dec. 29, 2007, to begin operations to secure the area south of their area of operation. The Soldiers are from Scout Platoon, Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 30th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division. DoD photo by Spc. Angelica Golindano, U.S. Army. (Released)
People who read this...also read:
- 3rd ID Provides Additional Assistance For Concerned Local Citizens
- Arab Jabour, Iraq: HQ CO, 1st Battalion, 30th Infantry Regiment, 3rd ID
- 3rd Platoon, Co B, 3rd Bn, 509th PIR, 4th BCT, 25th Infantry Division Conducts Air Assault in Bermel District, Afghanistan
- Muqdadiyah, Iraq: A Co, 2nd Bn, 23rd Inf Reg, 3rd Bde Combat Team, 2nd ID
- Iraq: Staff Sgt. Jason Ferari, a Montoursville, Pa., 3rd BCT - 4th ID - A Natural!