A U.S. Coast Guard aircrew escorts a pregnant woman suffering from dehydration off a helicopter on San Isidro Air Force Base, Dominican Republic, Nov. 5, 2007. The woman was airlifted from an isolated community in the Dominican Republic to be brought to a local hospital. U.S. Coast Guard personnel are supporting humanitarian relief efforts under way in areas affected by Tropical Storm Noel.
People who read this...also read:
- USMC & USAF Assist In Bangladesh
- Coast Guard stopping oil sucking barges from reaching oil spill areas
- Coast Guard Completes Humanitarian Outreach, Supply Delivery To Kotzebue, Alaska
- VIDEO: US COAST GUARD IN ACTION
- Canadian Coast Guard Ship Louis S. St-Laurent and Coast Guard Cutter Healy in the Arctic Ocean