Once again, Michelle Malkin hits it right on the head. She says it perfectly. This whole illegal immigration debate is not about race. It is about security and what is right and wrong. First of all, the word illegal implies that something is illegal! So, if you just go by the fact that these people are here ILLEGALLY, then the debate is over! But, there are other forces at work here besides logic. Watch below and please comment on this video:
People who read this...also read:
- Newark Murders Revisited: Tom Tancredo on Illegal Immigration and Race
- Video: What is going on near the Mexican border in Laredo Texas?
- Video: Danbury, CT Will Start Working With ICE
- Laura Ingraham on the Pelosi - Salvation Army - Speak English Fiasco
- Riverside NJ wimps out about going after business’s that hire illegal immigrants